December Service Activities

We tried to do service for eachother and others during the month of December.  Here are some things that we did.  I wish I would have gotten more pictures.
 Elise and Jayden helped me make white chocolate , peppermint popcorn for our neighbors.  It was pretty yummy.


Dallin and Daddy worked very hard on this wooden bunkbed for Elise's dolls.  I thought it turned out really cute.  This was supposed to be Dallin's Scout project, it turned out to be Daddy's scout project.
 Elise made lego carrying case for Dallin and a carrying case for Jayden's cars.  It was so fun to make presents for eachother this year.  I want to do this every year.

 We painted ornaments.


 Sophie started smiling this month.  She is such a smiley baby.
 Jayden helped me make cookie nut balls for Nany, who was in the hospital having a knee surgery.
 Jayden went with his Joy School to sing Christmas songs for the Senior Living Center.  They were really cute.

No comments: