November 2012

So, it has been a loooooong time since I have posted, but I don't want to forget about what we have done in the past months.  

During the month of November we were off track.  Needless to say it was a little crazy at our house with a newborn baby.  Sophie is a pretty good baby, but I don't do well with very little sleep.  So here goes a list of some things that we did while we were off track.
Sophie in her car seat at 1 month

 The kids had a lot of fun playing legos with the Tolman's.  Dallin and Nikki were very proud of this dragon that they created out of legos.  They asked me to publish this in the lego magazine.  I guess I better do this soon.  (Dallin keeps on looking in the lego magazine to see if his picture is there.  I haven't told him that I haven't done this yet.)
 I found a jar on pinterest of something to do each day in November with something that we are thankful for. One day they chose they were thankful for their Mom and they cleaned the house for me as well as made me cookies.  What nice kids.

 One day they chose they were thankful for their Dad.  They wrote him these thank you cards and made him chocolate chip cookies.  Needless to say they got very good at making cookies.


 Jayden spends a lot of time on his head.  He has gotten a little crazier with a new baby.  Hopefully this is just a phase.
 Dallin  and Sophie.  Dallin is so good at taking care of his baby sister.  I think he is a baby whisperer, he knows exactly what to do.  I don't think I could do this without him.

 Elise and Jayden love their baby sister, sometimes too much.

 We went to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with our cousins, Nany and Papa.  It was such a fun time.  The kids had fun making gingerbread houses.

Jayden and Hayden
Elise was very proud of her gingerbread house
 One day we chose that we were thankful for temples.  For Family Home Evening we made temples out of sugar cubes.  This was pretty fun, but not very sturdy.  I don't know how to glue sugar cubes together very well.




 Jayden made a lion face at Joy School.  He gets so lonely at home being all alone.  I'm glad that he has preschool for now.
 Elise and Jayden have so much fun on the trampoline that they broke down the net.  Crazy kids!!

No comments: