The Knights of The Right by M'Lin Rowly
Please Mommy, read us more.... What Mom doesn't love to hear this from their kids. My kids have loved these books especially my 6 year old. My oldest has read all of them twice. I have loved reading them to my kids. Even though they do talk about some heavy issues like drugs and what not. It's about some kids who meet with King Arthur to earn different pieces of armor when they make good choices. These books instigated so many discussions about not cheating, telling the truth, not taking prescription medications and many more things. My kids really loved these and So did I. I'm glad that we came across these books at Deseret Book. The best of all is that they were written by a high school student. Definately, inspirational.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment