Hi Joselyn-- We miss you guys so much! How are you all? How's UT treating you? How's pregnancy treating you?
I can't believe Elise is 2... it doesn't seem like that long ago that she was born. she's a doll!
p.s. I need your new phone and address. p.s.s. Also, I have the blanket you made for baby packed for the hospital. I LOVE IT and can't wait to use it!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! Loves.... Koni :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Elise! I can't believe she is 2! We have to get together before you guys leave Utah.
Hi Joselyn--
We miss you guys so much! How are you all? How's UT treating you? How's pregnancy treating you?
I can't believe Elise is 2... it doesn't seem like that long ago that she was born. she's a doll!
p.s. I need your new phone and address.
p.s.s. Also, I have the blanket you made for baby packed for the hospital. I LOVE IT and can't wait to use it!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
Loves.... Koni :)
Post a Comment