Post by Justin:
Well, I just lost than 15 pound wait I felt I had as a lump in my chest the last couple of days. The bar exam results are out, and somebody at the Nevada State Bar will probably get fired because somehow, I slipped through the cracks.
Anyways, I was at a Special Master meeting with 8 attorneys and a mediator, and the partner from our firm that I was attending with actually called his secretary during the meeting, and then announced to everybody that I had passed the bar. He had been messing with me for weeks about it, but since he announced like that, I figured he had to be telling me the truth. (I still checked the list myself to make sure). Anyways, I can relax now for the first time in 2 1/2 months.
6 comments:
Congratulations on your bar exam and the birth of your very cute son Jayden! What a wonderful period in your life! All the best, Andrea
CONGRATS!
CONGRATS!!! Watch out Nevada =)
Congrats on passing the bar!
Justin, this is Joel. You are awesome. Congratulations! That is another great accomplishment.
Congratulations guys
Post a Comment