Jayden is almost 6 weeks Old

It's so crazy how fast 6 weeks can fly. Time has really gone by fast. I have been thinking that I need to get more pictures of Jayden before he goes through a growth spurt. He is already getting so big, and is really cute. He has such funny things that he does with his mouth, and he has even smiled a few times. We sure love him a lot. Here are some pictures of our little boy.



5 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Jayden is so cute! Tell Justin congrats on passing the boards! That is so nice that you are completely done! You are such a good mom! I can't believe how big Elise has gotten. Looks like you and your family are enjoying Reno! Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys!

Allie said...

Jocelyn,

I haven't checked your blog in awhile...and viola! You've had your little guy!

What a cutie! And 9 lbs! You go girl!

Congratulations! You are a trooper!

Allison

Marissa said...

wow, jocelyn, that picture of you and baby jayden looked so good. you look so pretty and not even circles under your eyes. i'm impressed! your family is so cute, i just love seeing all the pictures.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Ah, such a cutie patootie! Sorry about the chaos whenever we call you. Everyone was asleep for about 20 minutes today. Weird! keep up the fabulous mom job you are doing!

Jen said...

What a beautiful baby boy!