What did we do today??
Justin comes home every day and asks us what we did that day. I sometimes don't have much to say even though I know we did a lot. Justin will just never understand what we do all day, but here are some pictures some things that we do during our long adventurous days at home.
Dallin and Elise having a snack.
Dallin and Elise watching a show on Elise's little couch.
Elise dressed up as a doctor.
Elise dressed as a princess with goggles.
Dallin and Elise love riding around in Dallin's tractor. It is kind of scary for Mom if they get going too fast. Here they had just gotten done painting with pudding. (so fun!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! The perfect portrayal of what moms do all day!
Hi Vance Family! Great to know that you are living in Reno/Sparks! My wife and I moved to Sacramento about a month ago, so I am also close to home. Hope to see you sometime soon.
Ben
Post a Comment