Jayden Austin Vance

This past Sunday we blessed Jayden. So crazy to think that this is the 3rd time that we have blessed our babies. Jayden is such a fun smiley little boy. He really likes to grab things and is really strong. He can pull on the toys of his bouncey chair and pull himself all the way into a sitting position. He is growing up so fast. We sure love him a lot. This is the blessing blanket that our Great Grandma Walker made for Dallin and now was used by Jayden. It is a great heirloom.
Nany and Jayden had a great time together.
Dallin has a hard time holding still for pictures.

Justin thought that Jayden looks like the Catholic Pope with this hat on, but I think he looks cute.

8 comments:

Street Fam said...

What a good lookin' little guy you have. He is adorable!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Love it! Ronnie really has a hard time sitting still in general, pictures included! Your baby is so cute and Elise is growing up. Looks like great weather! It was bitter chilly here today!

Brad said...

Congrats on the baby blessing. I am so glad you have a blog so I can check in on your life!

sheryl said...

I have to laugh. I saw the second photo and thought wow, Jocelyn really looks a lot like her mom. Then I realized it is your mom! Your kids are soooo cute! You do way better at keeping up your blog! I have only done 3 entries and am so frustrated! I need you to tutor how to do the cut pages like yours! email me when a good time to call is and I will have you help me. mothersheryl@hotmail.com

...I thought I might look like you with dark hair...but I don't. Youre still way more beautiful!

sheryl said...

p.s. can you believe you caught Elise with a smile! soo cute

joel and laura michelle said...

he is such a handsome little man!!! we hope it's not too long until we get to see you all and meet him. we can't wait to introduce you to our little angel!

joel and laura michelle said...

by the way ... do you all have our blog address? we are private, so email us and i'll send you an invite. joelandlaura@gmail.com

Jen said...

He is adorable!!