Thanksgiving in Utah and Idaho
So, I am finally starting to catch up with our blog. We got to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. We saw our new baby cousins Adrian and Hayden. They are so cute. We spent some time in Idaho with Giselle. The kids had a Thanksgiving activity, and we made indian hats and Pilgrim hats. It was so fun to spend time with the Pittards. We miss them. Then we went to Utah and had Thanksgiving. What a feast it was. We were so grateful to spend time with Andrew and Sheldon and their families. Elise and Kalea became very good friends. We got to take pictures in their pretty pink dresses. Then, of course Nancy and I hit the Black Friday sale at the Disney Store. We were there at midnight I had a great time with her and we got some great deals. The kids went to Macy's and sent their letters to Santa.
We did so much and we miss our cousins already. Elise prays for them every night. Andrew told me that he wishes we could all just live close. I wish that as well, maybe someday. It's sad that we have to grow up and move away. At least we get to see eachother every now and then. I'm so glad that my parents flew to Reno to drive us to Utah, it was so nice to have my Dad drive. We miss them as well. They always want us to be together, I;m grateful for their sacrifices to get us together. What a great Thanksgiving we had. Of course, it was a little cold and we got stuck in the snow a few times, but it was fun to spend time with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is so good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute and are growing up so fast!
Those dresses are really cute! That's so nice you guys are close enough to family to go home for holidays. We are going on three days of no school due to snow and icy roads. Atlanta is not prepared for this kind of weather and many stores (even Wal Mart) have closed. It's been fun though to stay home and sled down our hill (not me though:)
Post a Comment