I'm dying to decorate Elise's Room. I really love this idea for the wall. Hopefully I can do this. Elise wants a pink room, but I really want to do a pink comforter with the wall like this. I just need to figure out what color for the wall, because I don't want her room to be too dark. Hmm.... I just wanted to post this picture to see what everyone thinks about this idea.
2 comments:
I think it looks beautiful! Hope you and your family are doing well - we miss you! Love Jill
I just got caught up on your blog. You're so nice to speak so highly of my parenting. I always thought you were such a good mom because you let kids be kids and had fun with your children.
Would you do the whole room that color? or just one wall? Because one wall that color wouldn't be too dark at all. And then do the other walls the color Elise wants.
Post a Comment