Our Annual Doughnut Day

We decided to have an annual doughnut day.  Since we don't think doughnuts are very healthy, I told the kids we can have them once a year.  Of course, we have to make sure we are having them on a day that we are doing some extreme physical activity. 

So, we went hiking up at Galena Creek and had doughnuts.  They were so yummy and I think that we will savor those doughnuts for a long time.
Then we found a really cool swimming pool in Minden, NV.  It was only $10 for our whole family to swim.  We had so much fun, but I forgot to take my camera swimming.  The kids loved the diving boards, and Justin loved the water slides.  



Here we are hiking.  the kids aren't much for hiking, but it was so nice to be up in the mountains all by ourselves. 

I definetely won't be doing this hike again while I am pregnant.  It is hard to hike when you are 7 months pregnant. 

Jayden is always ready to smile even when hiking.

3 comments:

jjjensenfamily said...

You're pregnant? 7 months? Yeah for you and your family.

iza said...

What a wonderful memory, you have a beautiful family!

iza said...

What a wonderful memory, you have a beautiful family!