I am also trying to post pictures of events that have taken place throughout this year. So, I can't go without mentioning Old Faithful Geyser. Only two geysers like this exist in the whole world and we got to see one in California!!! Not to mention it cost $50 to sit and watch steaming hot water shoot out of the ground. This leads me into my next item of gratitude.
I am grateful for my parents. I don't think anyone in the whole world has parents quite like mine. I don't know too many people who would pay $50 to see Old Faithful, other than my Daddy-O. He is always looking for adventure and new experiences. My parents provided me with so many learning opportunities throughout my life, that I would not be the same without them. I learned to play the violin, piano, voice lessons. I learned how to speak Spanish, French. Not to mention I have been involved in almost anything that you can imagine. I have done ice skating lessons, roller skating lessons, ski lessons, soccer, softball, basketball, cheer leading. Piano competitions, singing competitions, orchestras, horseback riding. All of this I owe to my parents who gave me a love of learning. I love to learn and to explore, and to travel. I am so thankful to my wonderful parents who provided me with the best possible life. They are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment