Finding Joy in The Little Things
I decided that since my last post was so sad, we needed to have a happy post. I have been thinking a lot since General Conference about the small moments in Motherhood that bring me joy. Sometimes I like to post on my blog a big or exciting event that happened in our family's lives, but I have come to realize that it is the small every day things that bring us joy. I wanted to write down some of our small every day things that bring us joy and that make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, it's Jenn. Send me your email so I can send you the Easter photos. I am sorry I am so bad about getting around to this stuff. I still need to learn how to post a background on my site! mrssego@yahoo.com
Hey Guys, its Joel. Just looking at the whole blog, poor Dallin-- as a boy I know what that feels like. It sounds like you're doing great otherwise! What an awesome family.
Post a Comment