What's Happening In Our Neck of The Woods



So it might seem that this is a surprise, but we are pregnant with our third baby and just found out that it is a boy. I know I haven't written much about this on our blog, but I think I was in denial for a little while. Now, we are excited. I knew that it was a boy for a long time. I remember the day we came home from the hospital with Elise I told Justin that I thought we would have a boy next. Dallin is really excited for a brother. We took Dallin and Elise to the ultrasound. They both did extremely well. Dallin thought that it was so amazing to see the baby's heart beating and the hands and feet move. After the ultrasound he kept on saying how cool it was to see the ultrasound. Elise just kept on saying "baby". I am glad that they both got to see the baby, now the idea of having a baby seems more real to all of us. Well, it will be fun to have three, but I do get a little tired thinking about it.

3 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

we've been waiting for you to announce it. justin's dad actually told us when wer ein in CA visiting in february, but we didn't want to say anything until you said something. CONGRATS :) we are so thrilled for you guys. a lot of new adverntures are happening to your family. much love!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean-I get tired just thinking about it too! When are you due? When are you moving? Have you found a new doctor yet?

Kari said...

Wahooo! That is exciting guys! How fun for Dallin to have a little brother. He's old enough, too, to really know what's goin' on. How many months apart will Elise and the baby be? Have you been sick?