Entry by Justin: So it's finally that time of the year. I haven't had much of a chance to get out and play golf yet, but I did manage to take Dallin to the driving range. We had a blast, and I'm happy to report that he did not spend his time eating or rolling in the grass as I would have been doing at his age. Instead, he was busting some 35 yard drives!!! Not exactly a Tiger Woods, but I must say that he's already much better than I was at his age. The good thing is that he had a blast. I tried not to give him too much instruction because I wanted him to just have fun his first time out. I think it worked, and soon we'll start working on his game.... if we get a chance to play again before my bar study begins.
Golf Season
Entry by Justin: So it's finally that time of the year. I haven't had much of a chance to get out and play golf yet, but I did manage to take Dallin to the driving range. We had a blast, and I'm happy to report that he did not spend his time eating or rolling in the grass as I would have been doing at his age. Instead, he was busting some 35 yard drives!!! Not exactly a Tiger Woods, but I must say that he's already much better than I was at his age. The good thing is that he had a blast. I tried not to give him too much instruction because I wanted him to just have fun his first time out. I think it worked, and soon we'll start working on his game.... if we get a chance to play again before my bar study begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dallin is the cutest golfer I have ever seen!
Justin, he looks so much like you when you were a kid.
Post a Comment