Baby Jayden is really cute. Elise says, "baby Jayden cute". Dallin always wants to hold baby Jayden. They both love him a lot. Life definately is a little more tiring for
mommy, but it is so wonderful when she looks into these little faces. It is crazy how fast time goes by.
I look at newborn pictures of Elise and Dallin and I can barely remember those days. I try to remember this during the middle of the night. It is so fun to look at his face and hear his noises. Sometimes our house is a little crazy and I wonder if Jayden is thinking what have I been born into?
3 comments:
Life crazy? I don't believe it-all I can say is that wait until our little babies start crawling and walking...then we will certainly miss each other and the times when we both looked at each other and laughed about our silly kids! Your kids are soooo cute and seeing these pix makes me miss them even more! Jayden is really fare, cute!
Congrats on your new baby! I'm so excited for you he is so adorable and handsome! How are you guys doing? It's still so weird that you aren't our neighbors anymore, it makes me sad. We need to keep in touch, my blog is johnmariejoshua.blogspot.com
jayden is just precious. congrats to all of you ... family of 5!!! :)
Post a Comment