I did Joy School with Dallin and he loved it so much. I was so excited to do it this year with Elise. Since Dallin is in afternoon Kindergarten he loves to help out. It is so much fun. Our little girl is growing up. The other day I said "Elise I don't want you to grow up", she said "I have to grow up so that I can be a Mommy". She is so fun, and I am so excited to do another year of Joy School with her this time around.
Another Year of Joy School
I did Joy School with Dallin and he loved it so much. I was so excited to do it this year with Elise. Since Dallin is in afternoon Kindergarten he loves to help out. It is so much fun. Our little girl is growing up. The other day I said "Elise I don't want you to grow up", she said "I have to grow up so that I can be a Mommy". She is so fun, and I am so excited to do another year of Joy School with her this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WE had the first one here with Jace and friends...it is fun!
Your kids are squeezable for sure! I still need an address for the bear lake photos on disk to go. email me at mothersheryl@hotmail.com
Post a Comment