The Greatest Nany in The WORLD!!

This past week my Mom and Dad came for Jayden's Birthday. Nany stayed the whole week so that she could paint the kids' room. My Mom is a wonderful artist and I have always loved her paintings. Another thing that I love is Chiapas, Mexico, where my Mom is from. I thought it would be so great to have some of Nany's artwork in the kids room so that they can look at their wall and always remember Nany. When I was a little girl my Mom painted CareBears on my wall and I loved looking at my wall.
Well, my Mom worked her magic and painted a jungle on the wall in Dallin and Elise's room. Their room is so beautiful. I love looking at their wall and I love thinking of how great my Mom is. She is the best Mom in the world, and such a talented artist. Take a look for yourself. Thanks for doing such a great job Mama. The animals are my favorite, they look so real.

The monkey swinging from a vine.
Lorenzo. He was Nany's parrot when she was a little girl living in Cacahoatan, Chiapas.
Dallin loves tree frogs from "Diego".
Nany also had a pet Iguana as a little girl.
The Crocodile is my favorite. He looks like he is going to creep up on you.
The Ceiba tree is just like the trees in Chiapas where so many stories take place.

3 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

How neat! What a talented woman. Your kids will always cherish that!

Street Fam said...

Wow! That is so cool. Your mom is a great artist.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Sunny said the exact same thing I was going to say, almost verbatim! It reminds me of the movie Curious George when he paints all over the wall...