HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JAYDEN!!!!






I can't believe my little baby boy is already turning 1. It seems like so much has happened since he has been born. He is the happiest, smiliest, and cutest little baby that you will ever meet. I just love him so much. I am so grateful for such a fun little boy. He definetely has made me happy when skies are grey. I still remember when he was first born, I was a little overwhelmed with 3 kids, and moving to a new place where I felt like I did not know anyone. Dallin and Elise have moments where they love eachother, and moments where they are constantly battling with eachother and I feel like I might lose my mind. Well, one day I couldn't put Jayden down because every time I put him down he cried. My back was so sore. But I was attempting to make all my kids happy. So, I held Jayden all day, and I tried singing a song for Elise. As I was singing, Jayden looked up at me with his big blue eyes and smiled so big. I felt so loved. My back stopped hurting and I just felt so grateful that I am all that this little boy knows, I know he had his Daddy, but lets face it I am with him 24 hours a day from day 1. This is such a big responsibility, but one that I would not trade for anything in the world. I love my blue-eyed, blonde haired baby. Happy Birthday Jayden!!!.

1 comment:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Those blue eyes are amazing and you are an amazing mom! Someday we will be next door neighbors and switch off making dinners and having our kids run back and forth and carpool to soccer, etc etc etc...but until then, here is a cyperspace hug to you all! xoxoxoxo