Dallin Is growing up

Dallin and Stephanie did a Mexican Dance called the Jarabe Tapatio for our wards enrichment on Thursday. They did such a good job and looked so cute.

Dallin's school had their annual Sock Hop. Dallin, Elise and Jayden dressed up like 50's style. They were so cute, it was fun dressing up.


My little boy is off to 1st grade. It is so sad to have him gone all day. I really loved having him home all day and sometimes I panick and think, will he be OK, is he prepared. I know so many other kids have gone off to school. I know school is good for him and he is learning so much, so I must let him go. We have a devotional every day before he goes to school, because I want him to always go to school with a spiritual thought. We sing primary songs sometimes, and the other day he came home from school and said, I had the primary song that we sang, "Dare to Do Right" in my head all day. I said, that's great!!
Here Dallin is in his school line-up. He loves school, but he does say that he wishes school wasn't so long. I know it is hard, but I know he has a great time especially at recess.




Elise misses Dallin the most. She really loves her big brother. She will always save something for Dallin or draw him a picture so that she can give it to him when he comes home from school. So sad.



No comments: