It's hard to believe that my little baby is already 2 years old. Time goes by so quickly. Even though the two's are crazy, I just love this age. I just love watching Jayden on his bike, or when he is smiling and laughing. He isn't scared of anything. He even tries to jump from our trampoline to the ground. He is so fun to have around, and I am so grateful that Jayden is a part of our family. We love our little "J Dawg".
Jayden is 2 Years Old!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jayden!! For Jayden's Birthday this year we decided to have an ice cream party. Jayden loved the ice cream and so did his Daddy. I made homemade rocky road ice cream. Jayden had just as much fun watching the ice cream in the ice cream maker. He loved blowing out the candle. We lit it over and over 10 times so that he could blow it out over and over.
It's hard to believe that my little baby is already 2 years old. Time goes by so quickly. Even though the two's are crazy, I just love this age. I just love watching Jayden on his bike, or when he is smiling and laughing. He isn't scared of anything. He even tries to jump from our trampoline to the ground. He is so fun to have around, and I am so grateful that Jayden is a part of our family. We love our little "J Dawg".
It's hard to believe that my little baby is already 2 years old. Time goes by so quickly. Even though the two's are crazy, I just love this age. I just love watching Jayden on his bike, or when he is smiling and laughing. He isn't scared of anything. He even tries to jump from our trampoline to the ground. He is so fun to have around, and I am so grateful that Jayden is a part of our family. We love our little "J Dawg".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment