
Elise loves her little brother Jayden. Jayden does whatever Elise tells him to do, and that is why they get along so well. Dallin doesn't do whatever Elise wants him to do, but they play well together most of the time. Elise will play with Jayden, and she'll call Jayden her husband. Sometimes they play doctor and I'll find Jayden laying on the floor while Elise is checking his heartbeat. These are such fun memories that I just don't want to forget.

If Elise isn't dressed as a princess she's wearing her swimsuit. This is her at Bear Lake this Summer. She had a great time and just loves the water. What a crazy girl.

Elise loves this dress that Nanny got in Utah. It is the perfect dress up dress and I think she looks so cute in it. She wears this everywhere, all of the time. What would life be like if you could just be dressed up like a princess all of the time.

This is Elise's poodle skirt that I made for her with a bunch of other girls to go to Hot August Nights. It was so fun to have all our kids dressed up and to see the old fashioned cars drive by. It was a night to remember.
I've just been thinking about Elise lately and wanted to write something down about her before I forget. She is so funny. The other day I took her and Jayden to the park. Jayden was at the top of the slide and an older boy was trying to push Jayden. Elise ran up to this boy and said very seriously, "Don't hit my brother"(She says bwoder), then she said "I just don't like it when people hit my bwuder." The boy stopped and that made Elise happy. She was just so cute, and I just wished someone was there with me to hear Elise. I just love her so much. She is so brave and just loves life.
No comments:
Post a Comment