I decided to make a collage of our Summer. This has been one of our funnest Summers ever. We spent 3 weeks in Utah and at Bear Lake. Then we spent almost every day at the Waterpark while at home. We watched a play at the Pickleville playhouse. We went to my Uncle Stan's Wedding. We went boating with all of our friends and we hust had so much fun together. Dallin started 1st grade and we made poodle skirts with our friends. We went to Hot August Nights and saw the old/new cars. My how time flies. It was one of our best Summers ever.
I will miss this Summer and Dallin now that he is at school all day. Dallin will come home and say, "I wish I was still in Kindergarten." I know school is so long, but I guess we have to let him go sooner or later. It is just so sad to see him grow up. But, he is such a good boy. He always does his work at school and when his teacher corrects him, he quickly fixes his mistakes. He just amazes me. Also, he brought home all of his school papers with 100% , he was so excited and we put his papers on the fridge so that his Daddy could see what a smart cookie he is.
Elise is in Preschool/ Joy school and she loves it. She is really excited to be in ballet.
Jayden is entering his terrible 2's and causing disasters, but we sure love him despite this little phase that he is passing through. Life is great!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment