Dallin's Book Reviews

Dallin has read so many interesting books this year.  Some not so interesting but worth mentioning.  I wanted to post some reviews for him for future reference.  So here goes the list of books and reviews done by Dallin The Great!!!

The Swiss Family Robinson1.  Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss

Review:  This book was a great book!  I really liked when they built a luxury treehouse for calm days and I also liked when they built a giant cavehouse.  It was really cool when they trained the ostriches and the hawk.

I highly recommend this book to everyone that can read chapter books up until your dead.

Lesson learned:  They needed to work together to survive.


       2. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
This was a great book!! I liked how fast Black Beauty was and she was able to save someone's life and almost kill her drunk rider.  I recommend this book to everybody.

    3.  Henry and Ribsy by Beverly Cleary
This was a very exciting book!! I loved when he went fishing with his Dad and his friends and caught a giant Salmon with his bare hands.  I definately recommend this book.

4.








































The_falcon_shield



































































No comments: